- USA: Daniel Coleman, later known as Daniel Howling Coyote, is born on a Native American reservation.
- Edward Arthur Charles Gordon-Windsor, 37th Duke of Cheltenham and Bath, Lord Marchment is born, becoming later the first (and so far only) Lord Protector of the United Kingdom.
- Warren E. Burger, Chief Justice of the United States, retires. He is followed in office by Terence Odrell.
- November 5: Jeffrey Lynch is re-elected President of the United States.
- November 6: A referendum in Australia rejects independence from the United Kingdom.
- George Edward Richard Windsor-Hanover, the 19th Earl of Worcester and future King George VIII, is born.
- Maria Cinnebal, a female elf and spike baby, is born. She will later become a member of the Council of Princes of Tir Tairngire.
- January 8: The Teamsters Union rejects the New York government's final contract offer and ratifies strike action.
- February 2: The Canadian government pushes the Dene First Nations tribe off the land they had claimed, ignoring their pending land claim, for further business development.
- April 12: A mob attacks a Seretech medical research truck in New York City. Twenty Seretech employees and two hundred civilians are killed in the ensuing riot.
- May 6: State and federal governments sue Seretech for criminal negligence over the New York City riots.
- October 26: United States vs. Seretech Corporation: The US Supreme Court finds that corporations have the right to maintain a private army.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found