Airbus Industries or Airbus is a consortium uniting Aesa and IFMU to build civilian airplanes. The Airbus company was headquartered in Toulouse, France, of which it is one of the main employer. Main assembly sites are in Toulouse and Hamburg in Germany.
- A110 (30 seats, short to medium range commuter)
- AH-510 (multi-purpose helicopter for freight or up to 34 passengers)
- AL800 (long range airship for up to 700 passengers, depending on configuration)
Fate after Crash 2.0Edit
- "Schattenstädte" - the Hamburg-part of the German version of "Runners Havens"
- "France" - French language only sourcebook