- 3667 Las Vegas Blvd. South
The mystical allure of "1001 Arabian Nights" is yours at the ornate, expansive Aladdin, centrally located on the famed Las Vegas Strip. Aladdin features 2,600 guest rooms, a 100,000 sq. ft. casino, nightclubs, and restaurants, all with a subtle mix of fantasy Arabian Nights and Mediterranean decor.
Nightclubs: Curve, Living Room, Sinbad's Lounge
Fun Facts Edit
- The Aladdin covers 3.8 million square feet.
- Aladdin was imploded on April 27, 1998 and rebuilt under the same name.
- It took 26,000 tons of steel and 130,000 cubic yards of concrete to build the Aladdin.
- More than a million square feet of drywall was required to create the façade of the Aladdin's Desert Passage, enough to cover more than 225 acres.
- The Aladdin security force has a K-9 unit.
- The Harbor section of the Desert Passage was created by the same team that made the set for the film Titanic.
- The world's first million-dollar slot machine jackpot, in 1978, was won at the Aladdin.
- The Aladdin's casino goes through about 300,000 decks of cards each year.
- Elvis and Priscilla Presley were married in an eight-minute ceremony at the Aladdin in 1967.
»A bunch of mad self declared shamans who claim to follow an idol called "Elvis Presley" bought the wedding chapel inside the Aladdin lately, to make it a place, were they could perform their obscure magical rituals. - This made the protestant tele evangelist style preachers, which maintain the most of Vegas' wedding chapels foam in anger!«
— Glitterfoot (02:18:12/12-23-68)
»Don't belive any stupid rumors somebody will tell you, both of you! - This is just crap!«
— Reality Check (02:30:45/01-09-73)
|This page uses content from Sixth World Wiki. The original article was at Aladdin. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Shadowrun Wiki, the text of Sixth World Wiki is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|