|Bellevue (as of 2072)|
Bellevue is one of the "better" neighbourhood in Seattle, housing high-payed white-collar elite, living in walled, gated and guarded communities.
Bellevue is bordered by Lake Washington to the west and Lake Sammamish to the east. Rolling hills and lakes are common, but there are relatively few remaining forests, as most of the ground is build up.
Eastern border with Redmond Barrens is heavily patrolled, and partially walled up.
The district is also home to many of the metroplex’s wealthy citizens, who will shell out a lot of cred to keep their homes private and well-protected.
Most corporations in Bellevue maintain a lower profile than the gleaming glass and chrome towers of the Downtown district.
Ares Macrotechnology, Microdeck, Gaeatronics, and Global Technologies are headquartered here.
A number of computer research and production facilities are present here.
Lone Star Security RatingsEdit
- AAA: Beaux Arts, Hunt Point, Rosemont Beach
- AA: Inglewood, Juanita, Medina, Regency Park, Yarrow Point
- A: Bellevue (some sections), Cyde Hill , Kirkland, Newport (some sections)
- B: Bellevue (some sections), Bothell , Newport (some sections)
- C: Coalfield, East Gate, May Creek, Newcastle , Redmond
Places of InterestEdit
- Bellevue Hilton - Luxury hotel
- Bellevue Sleep & Eat - Cheap hotel, owned by the Phantom Lake Seoulpa Ring
- Bellevue Crab House - Medium restaurant, sea cuisine
- Ezell’s Southern Accent - Small restaurant, Confederate (southern) cuisine
- Mogul, The - Large restaurant, Indian cuisine
- Silver Fools - Small restaurant
- Bellevue Poor House - Bar, Friday Night Fights and Tuesday night Sloppy Soy Wrestling
- Gates Casino - Casino, built by Charles Gates, father of Microdeck’s current CEO
- Bellevue Art Museum - Pacific coast art
- Bellevue Square - Shopping mall, two nightclubs; Angel’s Express (Yakuza) and the Dragon’s Roar (Mafia)
- Main Place Arcade - Shopping mall, bias against metahumans, possible Humanis ties
- Thomas Vintners - Seattle’s only winery
- Bellevue Correctional Facility - Aka “the Brickyard,” where felons are sent to be rehabilitated. Makes use of state-of-the-art simsense techniques
- Bellevue District Courthouse - Courthouse
- Bellevue District Hall - Government building
- Ares Macrotechnology Seattle
- Bob’s Beer Factory - Bar and body shop run by “Doctor” Carl Phang
- Cavilard Research Center
- DeGear’s Electronics - Electronics shop and black-market body shop
- Renraku Research Compound
- Gaeatronics Mountain
- Global Technologies
- Microdeck Industries
- Cougar Mountain Hospital - Small hospital
- Overlake Medical Research Center - Largest hospital in Bellevue, specializes in studying pollution- related cancers and regeneration techniques
- Vital statistics were unchanged from 2050 to 2072 or were not reported more than once. Infoboxes for specific decades can be found in on the first page of relevant sourcebooks (see sources).
- 2072 book did not provide an update on any topics but places of interest
- numerous shadowtalk comments have been offered on this topic throughout available sources:
- 2050 (Seattle Sourcebook):
- 2060 (New Seattle):
- 2072 (Seattle 2072):