- Great Dragon Lofwyr is the richest individual being in the world, with complete ownership of Saeder-Krupp.
- The Shiawase family is the second biggest fortune, family members owning together more than 55% of Shiawase Corporation.
- Eiji Yakamura is the richest individual human in the world, his wealth including a 20% stake in Mitsuhama Computer Technologies.
- Great Dragon Rhonabwy, with estimated 8% of Shiawase Corporation, 5% of Ares Macrotechnology and stake in Hildebrandt-Kleinfort-Bernal and several Swiss banks and mid-grade European corporations.
- The Villiers family who founded and own 73% of Novatech, the main part (65%) being owned by Richard Villiers.
- Art Dankwalther, a former Fuchi company man, who was bequethed the sum of 34 billion UCAS dollars in Dunkelzahn's Will.
- Lucien and Jean-Marie Cross, the father and son owning 60% of Cross Applied Technologies, the company founded by Lucien Cross.
- Buttercup, a free spirit owning 27% of Yamatetsu.
- Arthur Vogel who owns 24.1% of Ares Macrotechnology.
- Damien Knight who owns 23.7% of Ares Macrotechnology, of which he is the President/CEO and Chairman of the Board.
- Leonard Aurelius, the son of Ares' founder Nicholas Aurelius. He reinvested the product of the sale of his Ares shares in Cross Applied Technologies, in which it now owns a 27% stake.
based on estimation by N.Jouen
Are only included in this ranking the people for which an accurate enough estimation is possible. As such, none of Aztechnology shareholders is featured, since their precise stake in the corporation is not known.