In 2014, Fidel Castro steps down and the Cuban government collapses. The Mafia takes over Cuba in the chaos. Lady Guadalupe Martinez starts a new revolution with Neo Communist ideals and takes control of Cuba from the Mafia in a surprisingly bloodless revolution.
In 2060, there is no clear head houngan, but it becomes down to two candidates.
In 2063, the Draco Foundation declares Justin Rochefort the winner and head houngan. Before he could claim the talons his plane crashes in the CAS. Marcus Cross is appointed as his successor but is later arrested in Houston on charges of necromancy.
In 2072, Marcus Cross is declared the leader of the Voice of Ogoun. The Draco Foundation sends the talons from Dunkelzahn's bequest, which were subsequently lost at sea during a freak (and possibly magically induced) storm.
- South Florida and the Miami Sprawl
- The Bahamas
- Cayman Islands
- The Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Netherlands Antilles
Piracy is very common. Leaders of some of the various islands are in fact retired (or even active) pirate lords.
The Ghost Cartels and various local drug lords are operating in the Caribbean League.
The Zobop is a local crime outfit centered around voodoun magic. Also any of the larger islands of the Caribbean League has its own criminal harbour gangs. Especially the Jamaican posses are infamous for their violence.
- ↑ Cyberpirates! p.29
- ↑ Cyberpirates! p.145
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 Hard Targets p. 82
- ↑ Shadowrun Third Edition p. 29
- ↑ Shadowrun Third Edition p. 30
- ↑ Year of the Comet p. 91
- ↑ Hard Targets p. 93
- ↑ Cyberpirates! p.41
- ↑ State of the Art: 2064 p.23
- ↑ London Sourcebook p. 41
- ↑ Germany Sourcebook p. 43
- ↑ Corporate Download p. 90
- ↑ Cyberpirates! p. 35
- ↑ Portfolio of a Dragon: Dunkelzahn's Secrets p. 61
- ↑ Year of the Comet p. 16
- ↑ Corporate Download p. 70
- ↑ Target: Matrix p. 27
- ↑ Underworld Sourcebook Mafia influence p. 37
This page forked from Wordman's The Sixth World: A geographical index to the world of Shadowrun
- Cyberpirates!, 23-53
- Ghost Cartels
- Loose Alliances, 55
- Matrix, 161
- Rigger Black Book, 11
- Shadowrun Third Edition, 29, 30, 203, map: 13
- Sixth World Almanac
- Target: Awakened Lands, 83
- Target: Smuggler Havens, 94
- Year of the Comet, 90
- Shadows of Latin America