|Everett (as of 2072)|
Everett is the northern district of the Seattle Metroplex. The Everett Naval Ship Yards are located there.
Everett is similar to its “sister city,” Tacoma. Both are important ports with busy waterfronts, and are also important centers of organized crime in Seattle.
2048 saw the election of Samantha Tillian.
Lone Star Security RatingsEdit
- AAA: Meadowdale, Norma Beach
- AA: Alderwood Manor, Beverly Park, Edmonds, Mukilteo
- A: Darlington (some areas), Federated Boeing (Housing areas), Mill Creek (some areas), Nelson’s Corner (some areas)
- B: Darlington (some areas), Everett Yards (not government controlled), Lynnwood, Mill Creek (some areas), Nelson’s Corner (some areas), Perrinville
- C: Casino Corner, Fairmount, Intercity, Old Everett
- D: Lowell, Keeler’s Corner, Pinehurst
Places of InterestEdit
- Everett Gala Inn - Family-style hotel, black market connections
- Everett Triple Tree Inn - Luxury hotel
- Dirty Rikki’s Mukiteo Speedway and Bar - a lore shop
- Ebey’s Bar - Bar and shadowrunner hangout
- Gravity Bar North - Medium restaurant, specializes in sea cuisine and celebrities
- Jason’s Bar and Grill - Bar, Mafia front for a prostitution and gambling den
- Rubber Suit, The
- Alderwood Mall - Shopping mall
- Casino Corner - Casinos run by the Everett Mafia
- Everett Beacon Mall - Shopping mall
- Everett Community College - The site of considerable human/metahuman tension,
- Lynnwood Library - large (Rating 6) hermetic library
- Mukliteo City Park - Park close to Puget Sound, haven for local chipheads at night
- Darrington Correction Facilities - Maximum security prison
- Everett District Courthouse - Courthouse complex
- Everett District Hall - Government offices
- Seattle Ferry Terminal - The seedy bars near the terminal are often hangouts for local street muscle
- Bicson Biomedical
- Dadson Vision Entertainments
- Everett Naval Shipyards
- Federated Boeing Everett Facility
- Hajek’s Computers - Store selling computers, electronics, cyberdecks, software, and accessories
- Independent Information Network Building
- Ingersoll and Berkley Soy Processing
- Kennedy’s Cheap Electronics - Store and body shop, Mafia ties
- Thomas Lake Mining and Oil - Dwarf-run mining company that owns valuable mineral rights along Thomas Lake
- Billing’s Medical Services - Highway Hospital
- Everett General Hospital - Hospital
- Everett Naval Hospital - Open to the public
- Travis Memorial - Hospital, excellent burn-care and cancer treatment departments, makes heavy use of magical healing.
Everett is under the control of the Mafia, with some presence of Yakuza and Seoulpa Rings. More recently, the Triads have taken over. It sees considerable smuggling activity by land and sea. The district is also home to one of Seattle’s larger-scale gang conflicts, the war between the Choson Ring and the First Nations. Other major gangs include Kabuki Ronin, Razor Heads, Red Rovers, the Scatterbrains.
- Vital statistics were unchanged from 2050 to 2072 or were not reported more than once. Infoboxes for specific decades can be found in on the first page of relevant sourcebooks (see sources).
- 2072 book did not provide an update on any topics but places of interest
- numerous shadowtalk comments have been offered on this topic throughout available sources:
- 2050 (Seattle Sourcebook):
- 2060 (New Seattle):
- 2072 (Seattle 2072):