Italian Confederation or Italy
- Pope John Paul III dies of VITAS and is succeeded by John Paul IV.
- Awakening causes reactionary, conservative backlash and spawns Papal Bull denouncing metahumans.
- John Paul IV dies and is succeeded by a moderate John XXV.
- The Church's change of policy at Council of Bishops causes a break with conservative German Catholic Church.
- Pontifical doctrine officially changes with Imago Dei Encyclical and the Awakened Schism is born.
- Successive Italian governments collapse from corruption scandals.
- Italian forces fight in both fronts of the Euro Wars.
- Five Days of Milan signals the end of the Republic. Corporate and mercenary troops seize key locations to ensure the peace.
- Papal States founded.
- Repubblica Serenissima, Mezzogiorno and Sicily found local governments followed by other city-states.
- Italian Confederation officially formed.
- Venice's canals are mysteriously purified.
- Emilia Romagna
- Papal States
- Republic of Ferrara
- Republic of Modena
- Republic of Serenissima
- Republic of Tuscany
- Trentino-Alto Adige
- Valle D’Aosta
This page forked from Wordman's The Sixth World: A geographical index to the world of Shadowrun
- ↑ Shadowrun Second Edition p.28
- ↑ London Sourcebook p.40
- ↑ Germany Sourcebook p.43
- ↑ Corporate Download p.84
- ↑ Corporate Download p.79
- ↑ Target: Matrix p.27
- Artifacts Unbound
- Euro War Antiques
- Feral Cities, 117, 118, 126
- Loose Alliances
- Rigger 3, 163
- Runner Havens, 129
- Runner's Companion, 57
- Running Wild
- Shadows of Europe
- Sixth World Almanac, 147, 148-149
- Spy Games
- The Clutch of Dragons, 130
- Threats 2, 104
- Italian Federation (unofficial)