- Neutral : Moves the character you're controlling.
- A : Attacks with equipped weapon or spell.
- B : Targets an enemy for an attack. If there are multiple enemies, continually hitting B will cycle through the enemies.
- C : Changes the character that you're controlling, and re-targets the current enemy. Obviously, not used when alone.
- Start : Goes to the pause menu.
The controls are the same as above. One thing perhaps worth noting is that holding down A will autofire, even for mêlée combat. In fact, a lot of battles aren't really much more than standing still, holding down A, and seeing whose life runs out first.
- Neutral : Moves the cursor around.
- A : Selects a choice.
- B : Same as A, except it doesn't work for some buttons or choices. Just stick with A for this screen.
- C : On the main screen, it changes the selected runner. On other screens, it behaves like B. Just stick with A.
- Start : Cancels a choice and/or backs out of subscreens.
- Neutral : Moves the cursors around.
- A : In the main screen, runs a program. If using the Attack program, launches a heavy attack. In the cyberdeck and other screens, confirms a choice.
- B : Acts just like A, except if used to run Attack, it launches a medium attack.
- C: Same as above, but launches a light attack if used to run Attack.
- Start: Cancels a choice and backs out of menus. When you initially jack in and are taken to the cyberdeck screen, hit Start to enter the system.
|This page uses content from StrategyWiki. The original article was at Shadowrun (Genesis)/Controls. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Shadowrun Wiki, the text of StrategyWiki is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|