The core rulebook for Shadowrun 5th Edition was released in 2013. Publications released have been either statted for 5th edition only, or dual-statted for compatibility with Shadowrun, 20th Anniversary Edition (4A). In-game timeline is set in the 2070s.
Release dates are based on availability on DriveThruRPG .
Books providing basic and expanded rules for Shadowrun.
- Shadowrun 5th Edition - Core rulebook. Released 11 July 2013.
- Shadowrun: Fifth Edition Core Rulebook (Master Index Edition) - Second printing with updated rules. Released October 05, 2016.
- Run & Gun - Extended combat rules. Released 2 July 2014.
- Street Grimoire - Extended magic supplement. Released 30 June 2014.
- Run Faster - Extended player character rules. Released 18 December 2014.
- Data Trails - Extended Matrix rules. Released 26 May 2016.
- Chrome Flesh - Biotechnology supplement. Released 29 June 2016.
- Cutting Aces - Extended social rules. Released 9 December 2016.
Books providing lore and supplemental material.
- The Assassin's Primer - released 25 October 2013.
- Coyotes - released 14 December 2013.
- Gun H(e)aven 3 - released 14 December 2013. Weapons are dual-statted.
- Stolen Souls - released 14 May 2014.
- Bullets & Bandages - released 2 June 2014. Dual stats included for 5E and 4A.
- Shadow Spells - released 25 September 2014.
- Aetherology - released 29 November 2014. Dual stats included for 5E and 4A.
- Shadows in Focus: Sioux Nation - released 6 January 2015.
Game stats included with books are either included as part of the story in pdf format, or released as a standalone pdf for those who purchased the epub/Kindle versions.
- The Vladivostok Gauntlet - released 16 September 2013. Dual stats for 5E and 4A.
- Sail Away, Sweet Sister - released 22 April 2014. Dual stats for 5E and 4A
- Nothing Personal - released 10 August 2014. 5th Edition stats only.
- Fifth Edition Quick-Start Rules - Released 9 July 2013
- Fifth Edition Character Conversion Guide:Fifth Edition Character Conversion Guide - Guide for converting characters from SR4 to SR5. Released 16 July 2013.
- Sprawl Wilds - released 28 June 2013. Dual-statted adventures designed for Shadowrun Missions and gaming conventions.
- Firing Line - released 28 August 2013. Dual-statted adventures designed for Shadowrun Missions and gaming conventions.
- Splintered State - released 30 September 2013.
- Digital Tools Box: Shadowrun introductory set and quickstart rules. Released 30 January 2014.
- London Falling - released 29 November 2014. Adventures designed for gaming conventions statted for 5E and 4A.
Season 5 Shadowrun Missions AdventuresEdit
Shadowrun Missions is the official Living Shadowrun campaign. Season 5 was released as exclusively for 5th edition.
- Chasin' the Wind - Released 30 September 2013.
- Critic's Choice - Released 30 April 2014.
- Gone Long Gone - Released 10 August 2014.
- Liberation - Released 24 December 2014.
- Bloody Business - Campaign book. Released 8 May 2015.
- Boundless Mercy - Campaign book initially for convention release. Released 16 October 2015.
- Collective Action - Released 1 December 2016.
- False Flag - Released 9 December 2016.
- Special Investigation Unit - Released 20 January 2017.
- Do No Harm - Released 23 February 2017.
- Killing Pawn - Released 9 March 2017.
- Jumping Ship - Released 17 April 2017.
- A Little Wetwork - Released 19 May 2017.
These are novels and short stories set in the 2070s but do not contain any game information.
- Spells & Chrome - Released 20 August 2014. Ebook collection of short stories set in the 2070s.
- Neat - Released 12 November 2012.
- Fire and Frost - Released 26 August 2014. First print novel in 8 years.
- Hell on Water - Released 26 December 2014.
- Dark Resonance - Released 28 December 2014.
- DocWagon 19 - Released 20 March 2015.
- Crimson - Released 24 April 2015.
- Borrowed Time - Released 28 May 2015.
- Deniable Assets - Released 6 February 2016.
Republished fiction from older editions. These do not contain game information.