Is Aztec still in Denver in 2070? I'm asking because in an official SR mission it is mentioned that Aztec was kicked out of Denver by Ghostwalker.
Or is it still true that they controll a part of the city?
--DigitEyez 07:11, 5 March 2007 (EST)
- Aztlan (the country) was kicked out of Denver by Ghostwalker, and their sector was divided between neighboring sectors. Despite that, I believe that Aztechnology (the company) still has a corporate presence normal for any large city. —MJBurrage(T•C) 20:05, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- No. - Aztechnology was also banned from Denver. - They don't have any official corporate presences. --Karel 16:07, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
- Denver: City of Shadows
- 2062: Shadows of North America (12 pages)
- 2071: Commando Quarterly #2 (Vol.2, lowres PDF, hires PDF)
- Shadowrun Missions: "Denver Story Arc"
- 2072: Sixth World Almanac (2 pages)
- Native American Nations, Volume One (pp.116–117)
- Year of the Comet (pp.59–75,148)
- The Denver Nexus and Shadowland (Denver, pp.70–84; Target: Matrix, pp.26–34)
- Mafia influence (Underworld Sourcebook, p.36)
- Dunkelzahn appeared near Cherry Creek Lake on 27 January 2012 (SR3, p.25)
- Several major smuggling routes run through Denver (Target: Smuggler Havens, pp.79–88)
- Ground broken for a Temple of the Dragon (Year of the Comet, p.46)
- Night's Pawn (novel) partially set in Denver (pp.85–196)