A German car manufacturer around since the 1930ies. In the 2060th VW was a subsidiary of the Deutsche Treuhandanstalt, which took the car manufacturer for its amassed debts and kept it in its portfolio.
After the Crash 2.0 Volkswagen was sold to Saeder-Krupp by the AGS gouvernment. - This was one of the controversial political decisions, which made Hamburg's delegates to leave the Bundesrat in Hannover in spring 2070.
- VW Elektro (electrically driven single-seater)
- VW Impuls (more or less a SR version of today's VW Golf)
- VW Integra (more or less a SR version of today's VW Sharan aka Ford Galaxy aka SEAT Alhambra)
- VW Iridio (known in North America as "Superkombi III"; available as pick-up, transport, family car and camping van)
- VW City Scooter (electrically driven trike for two passengers)
- VW TT50 (4x4 off-road transporter much like today's Unimog)
- Arsenal, 110
- Feral Cities, 32
- Germany Sourcebook (German: Deutschland in den Schatten)
- Deutschland in den Schatten II (German only Sourcebook)
- Schattenstädte - German Version of "Runners Havens"