William Whiteclay ran the Lakota Mafia, a criminal syndicate in Sioux Nation. He is described as a well-built, large, and smart man with a professional education (law degree). It is rumored that he has ties with Sinopa and OMI, and that his representatives sometimes act as Johnsons for the OMI's deniable assets.
He has a strict code of conduct and refused to let the Lakota Mafia deal in BTLs.
He also attempted to have Henequen assassinated twice, but after finding out he was a dragon their relationship turned into a kind of friendly rivalry between the two to take over shadow operations in the Sioux Nation.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Clutch of Dragons p. 81
- ↑ Sixth World Almanac p. 189
- ↑ Shadows in Focus: Sioux Nation p. 28
- Shadows of North America, 136
- Sixth World Almanac, 189
- Shadows in Focus: Sioux Nation, 28
- The Clutch of Dragons, 81